six year update

 I forgot that yesterday was six years since I left work. I don't do these on reddit anymore, so it was easy for me to forget. I bring in about $2500 per year in amazon clicks, so I'm definitely going to continue these post here for a while. Net worth dropped from $3,674,059 after year five to $3,592,482 after year six, mostly due to a slight correction in what was a red hot real estate market. Spending is about the same: about 1.5% of net worth per year. I broke my wrist in January roller skating, and it's not wanting to heal properly. Ten days later I went out and finally broke the top-three in my hometown race while wearing a cast above my elbow, finishing second at the Cedars Frostbite half marathon. The wife and I visited Japan for four weeks, hitting all the major spots south and west of Kyoto. Diablo 4 just came out, and that's taking a lot of my time. Running 90 miles and doing 3 hours of core work per week in preparation for Berlin.